Friday, August 05, 2005

Box Office pics, and a special treat

Well, sadly, I've failed you, and my box office pick from last week was wrong. It was not Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at #1, it's Wedding Crashers, which everyone else picked and I admitted was rather likely. Ah well. Anyway, thankfully it's a much easier job to pick the number 1 movie this week: The Dukes of Hazzard. It's a remake, it's got star power, and it hasn't got much competition.

Anyway, since from the headline you're all expecting a special treat, here it is:

Some of you may have guessed that someone such as myself that has such an interest in movies may also try his hand at making movies. You would be correct. I am an aspiring filmmaker, and I'm working on a short film called The Topolinski Brothers with a friend. It is about a day in the life of two Polish hitmen, and I have a preview clip from it to share with you.

This a conversation that basically forms the centerpiece of the movie. Very hilarious. Be forewarned that the language is very not safe for work/parents, etc. View at your own risk.

Quicktime:

Cable/DSL
56k

Windows Media Player:

Cable/DSL



I don't have a 56k version for Windows Media Player; if there is overwhelming demand for one, it can be made.


Tell me what you think and thanks for watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home